Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Delinquency and Potential Publication News

So... it's been months. And months. AND MONTHS since I have posted.

It's not as if I haven't had stuff going on, I have. But it's been fairly run of the mill. Work, kids, housework, kids, work, and so on. Did you catch the repeats? It's because I am a full-time teacher AND a mom. These things are difficult to work together. My teacher readers and my mom readers (all three of you ;) ) will understand.

But I digress.

I was posting to say that I have publication news. I was contacted by an editor about publishing a poem I wrote in 2010 called "Derek Walcott Spoke to Me Once". I am hoping that this will lead to more publications.

I admit that I have been feeling guilty ALL APRIL because I have written only one poem during this NaPoWriMo. I didn't even sign up. I feel somewhat like a failure because last year I wrote everyday, and that hard work culminated in publication (click here to check that out).
But I will take the potentially good news and move on. We can't change yesterday, and tomorrow is only a dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think. Please feel free to comment.