Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gearing Up for NaPoWriMo 2010

In 2009, I tried (again) to do NaNoWriMo, but failed miserably. I got about 25,000 words and stalled. AGAIN. I don't seem to be able to keep the steam rolling for a novel. I have ideas, I have plotlines, but I don't seem to be able to create characters I care about that are more than two dimensional. Maybe someday...

BUT a whole month of writing a poem a day? Maybe that is something I can do. I know it will be challenging, but a fun sort. So I am starting to make a list of prompts that I like for each day of April to help keep the juices flowing. I have some... but would LOVE to have more. If you know of a good place to find them, please comment!

Anyhow, my goal is post the poems here -- good or bad, finished or unfinished. So, we will see what happens.

Happy writing all.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ooooh, I'll stay tuned... Good luck! Sounds great!!

What kind of prompts are you looking for? Email me.

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think. Please feel free to comment.